jeudi 8 mars 2018

________________________________________________________________

THE HACKED PC 

Isarielle 
Copyright SACEM August 22nd 2017

- Hi,
I’m nu on zis forum, komin’ 2 see if u can help. I beeleev my PCs been hackt. Wen I turniton in ze mornin’, i see strang tings, like zi arow of ze kursor zat moovz ôl buy itself or for exempol wen i upplode a foto wiz my eidj onit to a deitin site, ze next day i see i’m nolonger 22, but 44... can u help?
PS : i’mnogood wiz compyouters

- Hi…
Thanks for joining us on this forum. I have had a bit of a hard time reading your post, but I am going to try to help you with your problem. However, let me remind you that the title of this forum is not « Has my PC been hacked? », but « Are you for or against motherboards? ».

- Oh, i’msory i didn’t no.

- No problem. Have you had this problem for a long time ?

- Iwoodsay, abaot 3 days. Ishuramnot paraknoid, but i tink zere’s sambadi in my PC…

- No, no, not necessarily.

- Endso i nolonger dair 2 kontact my kontacts, i’m afred to kontaminet dem, beecuz ôl zoz i no, zay ôl hav de sem problem azmi nao.

- OK, listen, I’m not so sure I’m gonna be able to help in fact. Ur problem seemz mor important zanit looks, maybee u kood kontakt anoder forom. Wadjatink?

- OK, gotcha M8, no problem, TY anihao.

- Ur welkom. GTG.